Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a Small World After All...

Finally I've met a blogger in person!

She's one of our baby's mother in the nursery. And I met her awhile ago when she visited her son in the unit.

I was assigned to her son during my shift, and we were talking a bit until I found out she was into web designing. So I thought of asking her if she is into blogging as well.

We then exchanged blog addresses.

And guess what?!

I had indeed read her blog just this week due to blog hopping and I even met and talked to her in person just this morning. What a coincidence!


It's a small world after all even here in cyberspace.

It's nice to meet the 13th witch!

3 comments:

cathara said...

i agree!:D she writes honestly, i really like. well, i need to drop by hers and congratulate her!:D

-catea

13thWiTCH said...

^.^ weheheheh! we should have coffee sometimes. I'm not so bloated and i can fit into my pants a wittle bit now wohooo!

tnx for taking care of baby Kira ^.^ -- sayang, u weren't there when we i took him home...

Crissy said...

so his name is Kira?! Sounds Death Note to me. c",) I was there that afternoon! But I didn't think you saw me since you were busy listening to their health teachings. hehe.