Thursday, May 15, 2008

What Will I Do?

Finished reading Twisted 7 by Jessica Zafra, what will I do now? I wanted to go to the mall and buy another book. Maybe this time, one of Sophie Kinsella's books.

Boyfriend kept begging me to help him with his project about these presidents which I do not even know most of them. Haha. Good thing it's the internet days, and I can just surfed the net with their names and get informations about them. Hihi.

While I'm doing his project, I was also chatting with my friend over the phone and was talking about our upcoming scuba diving. Well, we haven't made any reservations yet and there's no date as to when we will be doing it. But the thought of it makes me really excited.

I always wanted to do scuba diving. Though at the same time, I'm kinda scared as well since it will be somewhere far and I hope there will be no sharks or any other harmful sea creatures out there. Hehe.

Hmm, the weather looks kinda bad these days.

No comments: