Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Musings...

How is everyone? I hope you all have a nice day!

Our house is under going renovation. First, they're going to extend our kitchen and utilize the space in our backyard for that. I heard they'll be making another bedroom somewhere there. I really have no idea of what it looks like as my father haven't showed us any designs for that. Hope it will have good results despite of that.

On another note, I've been worrying about my pets. They acquired fleas, ticks and lice and they're itching so hard. Tried to remedy it by using an anti-flea shampoo to no avail. Though it did minimize a bit but it didn't really kill all those pests. Worst case, Lexie has dandruff! *Sob.

My Lexie didn't ate her meal yesterday morning, fortunately she managed to eat again after I patted her and assisted her to eat. This morning, it was Harvey's turn to not eat his meal. I think they don't find their dog food yummy. *Sob. Have to change their dog food again. *Sweat.

Speaking of yesterday, a college friend IMed me and invited me over for a beach reunion today in Samal. It was inviting since the venue would be in Blue Waters, but I didn't have the urge to go with them. Not that I am kill joy but I just don't feel like going to the beach with them as I promised my boyfriend we will be going to the beach after his summer classes, and that will be sometime next week. I hope we'll push through with our plan.

It was also yesterday that my cousin and her family left for Netherlands. Don't know when they'll be coming back for another vacation. They'd stayed here for almost a month and it's time for them to go back since it's my nieces' school time again. I'll be missing those nieces of mine. We barely understand each other since they spoke their language, Dutch, and it was only Glenda (the eldest) who knows to speak and understand a little english.

Right now, I'm craving for another Sophie Kinsella's novel. *Sweat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Even your blog's gone through a bit of renovation, so i see. I've put in an Entrecard top ten list on my sidebar, which is actually one of the new entrecard features. You're there of course, as you are one of my top ten droppers. Thanks very much!

Crissy said...

great! you reminded me of that ec feeds. i just added it in my side bar, now I don't have to check it on my klipfolio reader often.

thanks for dropping by bambit!