Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Envious!!

I know it's not nice to envy someone, but i can't help it! I envy my brother!

Why?!

He just got this abandoned blog for months and now he got a PR3 for that! Now, who wouldn't be envious of that? He's not even making an effort for it while on the other hand, I constantly update my blog and I still got an N/A for my PR. Huhu. I miss my PR3!

Come to think of it, I think Google hates me! Hehehe. Does he/she?

Well, I still like Google and therefore, I would still continue to blog despite of my poor PR. c",)

7 comments:

cathara said...

lol. I got PR3, and just yesterday, there was an update i believe and now i got 0.
i got worried a bit but i dont really care a lot though. :D

-catea

Crissy said...

sad...

at first I was really making an effort to get my PR back but I got tired of it.

oh well, we could still blog even with poor PR. hehehe. but with only limited paid opportunities.

Anonymous said...

I would also love a PR3! Your brother is lucky, maybe he knows somebody from Google.lol

Crissy said...

Haha. I assure you he doesn't. Hehe.

TOPolk said...

What's a PR3?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry sis. Google spank on my right butt but he kissed my left side naman.

I cannot count my blogs na sis (wink). Sa isa kong blog na binaniwala ko lang, ayun nagka PR sya ng 4. Kaya advice ko sa mga bloggers na gumawa ng maraming blog para pa tuyok2x lang ang PR natin. Kung magka PR ZERO ang blog natin, malay mo ang ibang blog ay magka PR din. Kumbaga, pa swertihan nalang.

Di sa pagmamayabang sis ha, I am just challenging you. Meron akong 4 blogs na PR2 at 1 blog na may PR4. I didn't expect na magkaganun. Who knows, tomorrow babalik yan sa PR0 but who knows, ang iba kung blog ay magka PR din.

Kung marami kang time, make a lot of blogs sis. Domain agad. All of my blogs are domain agad para mas maraming opps.

Crissy said...

^I would also like to buy my own domain pero hanggang ngayun di ko pa nasisimulan. Hehe. How lucky you are naman with your blogs. Good for you!

@TOPolk: It's Page Rank 3/10. You can google page rank and check out your blog's PR.