Friday, May 16, 2008

Can You Keep A Secret?

Weee! I bought a new book! Haha. And I've got no secrets to share. LOL.

Bought a Sophie Kinsella's book, "Can You Keep A Secret" at National Bookstore this morning. It really was my intention to tag along with my family and hang out here in our store so I could ask my mom to buy me this book. And she did!

Not because I stayed in the store, but because I was begging her to buy me one since I have the urge to read again after reading those books I bought. Now, if you're a parent, wouldn't you be glad to hear your daughter wanting to read a book?! Now, don't tell me I'm a spoiled daughter. LOL. She used to buy me a lot of books when I was a kid and I describe our house, "the little library". But those books were already been read by me. *Sweat.

Okay, let's move on. While we were inside the bookstore, I showed her the book and she asked me the classification of the book. I told her it's a fictional book, surprisingly, she told me I should buy a book that I could learn something from it. LOL. I told her that reading fictional books help me develop my WILD imagination. HAHA!

This is the first time I would be reading one of Sophie Kinsella's novels, and I hope I'll enjoy reading this. I heard this book is kinda hilarious. Well, let's see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is hooked on Sophie Kinsella - I often hear her laughing aloud while reading them. So - that's a good sign ... enjoy!

Crissy said...

i find myself laughing too... and i'm getting hooked! i read half of it just for this day... hihihi

Anita said...

I like her books too !! I'd read one of her book as well ~ "shopaholic ties the knot " ~
it's nice !! ^__^

Crissy said...

Done reading this and i'm hooked. hehe. Perhaps I could buy that when I drop by the mall. c",)