Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Natsie

The rules:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post. (I changed question number 10.)

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?

27 or 28. At least having a stable job abroad as a nurse.

2. What color do you like most?

Too many colors. Pink, black, red, green, and brown.

3. Have you ever shoplifted?

Nah! I won’t be good at it.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Paris. Hehe.

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?

My laziness and shyness.

6. If you could go back in time, what would you change?

Nothing...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

My loved ones...my worth. LOL

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Invest. Save a lot. Pay all my family's debts.

9. What are you doing to earn?

Blogging.

10. What can you say about racism?

I hate it. Everybody should treat one another fairly.

11. How do you cope with boredom?

Net surfing, blogging, reading and sleeping.

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

Wasting my time to people who are not worth my time.

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?

People who take advantage of women and children, people who are plastic and who looks down on others.

14. What is your ambition?

To have a career which I will be successful.

15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

To grant all my wishes.

16. How did you celebrate New Year?

With my family and bf.

17. It is already 2008, do you have a New Year’s resolution?

Yes, I got a list for that.

18. What do you look forward to in 2009?

To have a job and be worthwhile.

19. Are u a physical fighter or talker?

Physical fighter.

20. Are you in love?

Yes.

I'm Tagging:

Hit-or-Miss, Mommy's Little Corner, Unpredictable Life, The Journey, Sigh, Say Cheese, Make Every Day Your Lucky Day, Blessed Sanctuary, Hailey's Beats and Bits, Photo Hook, A Sweet Taste Of Life, Nyumix's Blog, Juliana's Site, Juliana’s Lair,Juliana’s World, My Library, Fun.Fierce.Fab, When Silence Speaks, Etc Atbp, Mariuca - Wishing On A Falling Star, Dance of Motherhood, Emila’s Illustrated Blog, The Other Side of Emila, Mariuca's Perfume Gallery, Read my Mind, Picturing of Life, Spirit of Bonoriau, My Careless Whispers, Coffee Cup Princess, BetterthanEzraH, Just Another Day, Lifepassedby, Simple Life, A Housewife's Journal, Life Together Starts, Scrap For Dollars, Jesie Blog Journey, My Drift, Pinay Mommy Online, Thesserie, Mirage as Usual, Photography on the Move, KitchenMaus, Vienna Daily, Days Of Our Life, QueenB, GreenBucks, My Bug Life, Filipino in Canada, Artsy Creatures, Click Here to Forward, Day by day, Breather, Ramblings of the Phat, Zubli Zainordin A Total Blog, Maiylah's Snippets, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, Day Break, Pheandy's Blog, Perpustakaan, The Cat/Dog Log, Living Well, Art by Anima, MOMEMO, Keithsreview

No comments: