Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ironman


Honestly, I'm not a comic fan and I don't know anything about Ironman. I even thought he's one of those superheroes who has this inborn super powers. But I was wrong. Good thing I watched Ironman.

In my opinion, the movie was great! I love everything about it and I highly recommend it! They say you have to watch until the very end of the credits for a surprise! Haven't seen it though coz we didn't wait for it. *Boo. So now I'm giving you that tip. c",)

Looking forward to Ironman 2 on 2010...

3 comments:

Sendo said...

panonoorin ko talaga yan

from the worst critics i know so far, they rated Ironman with an A- ....wahhh napakaganda nga siguro niyan haha

Crissy said...

ay naku maganda talaga di ka talaga madidisappoint. tska panooring hanggang matapos yung credits ha! c",)

Anonymous said...

yep, the movie rocks and mainly because of robert downey jr's deadpan humor. the effects weren't so bad either :)

yes, i stayed till after the credits , because I always do, kahit inis na yung mga kasama ko. some of the best things come last.