Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag Time #2

A.) Arte Y Pico Award

This is my very first award. Thanks so much sis Zriz!



The rules of this tag are as follows:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/. Make sure you visit the link above.

The award will be given to those who are creative and have penchant for art. I am giving this to the following great bloggers:

MOMEMO
Pounding Heart
Skippy Heart
Catea
A Girl For All Status

B.) I got this tag from HTHT. Thanks for the tag sis!

My Foundation: Max Factor
My Mascara: Clinique
My Blush: Nichido
My Day Cream: Aveeno
My Lipstick: Avon
My Beauty Product Brand: Nothing in particular
My Essential Beauty Product: Powder
My Favorite Makeup Product: lipstick
My Perfume: Charlie (I rarely use perfume)
My Nails: just bare
My Feet: ...
My Hands: ...
Three Products to bring on a deserted island:
  • facial wash
  • sunblock
  • toothpaste
Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Catherine Zeta Jone???
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: i dunno...nothing in particular
My Ultimate Dream: To have a happy, healthy, and prosperous life with my family
My Favorite Fashion Publication: nothing in particular...

Now, I am going to tag:

13th witch, a girl for all status, berryliciousme, bluedreamer27, bill & gina, breaking views, brown pinay, catea, chubby, coicoi, elaine, girltalk bloggers, kenneth, liza, marilyn, mi blog, natz, petra, pinay mommy, pinay mom in czech, pounding heart, sheng, skippy heart, truth unedited, vianne, wena, wendy


C.) First and Last

Tagged by Aerin. Thanks sis!

Participants:Me and Mine | Creative In Me | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias | When Silence Speaks | Etc Atbp | Aeirin's Collection | Crissy's Haven | You're next

First
First real job: none so far
First screen name: pUzLe^GrL
First funeral: my classmate back in Grade 2
First pet: A bird
First piercing: Ear piercing
First tattoo: none
First credit card: Mastercard (HSBC)
First kiss: My BF
First enemy: My elementary schoolmate

Last
Last car ride: I forgot
Last kiss: My bf

I am tagging:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your first award. happy weekend.