Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursdays #1...

...Haven't had the chance to watch American idol, but was happy to know that David Cook won the said contest. Not an avid fan myself of the said event but I started rooting for him after I saw him sung "Always Be My Baby". I think he really did well on that. Perhaps this evening, I'm going to watch the replay of it, hopefully.

...Got a little curious though, my alexa rank shown on my lower right sidebar shows 392,308 while on my alexa toolbar it's still 509,499. Hmmm...is it a bug or something?

...I was mildly disappointed this morning. I received two messages from social spark informing me that my two posts didn't get approval for the lack of 3-5 sentences original content. *Sweat. Did edit it after I read it and hopefully this time it'll get approve.

...Yesterday, I promised to start answering the checklists and start writing an essay that an agency had sent me. Until now, I still haven't started doing it. Call me lazy, but I guess I really am! Nyahaha...

...And just right now, my boyfriend kept bugging me about our beach outing. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Wendy Lopez-Redaon said...

hi crissy =)

I am happy cook won despite the not so good reviews he got last night! am waiting for it to air in star world later 6pm =)

btw, love your new template =)

see you around!