Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blue Steel

I got bored with my previous template so I thought of getting a new one. Yesterday, I spent most of my time looking for a 3-column template for blogger and I got this one for free from Blogger Buster.

At first, I was having difficulty uploading the template but I managed to solve it by reading Blogger's Help. Hehe.

This isn't that tiring to edit, but what I want is for the links to be in a scroll box which I do not know what codes to use. So I ended up with that long list of names there. Hehe.

7 comments:

SkippyHeart said...

cool new layout! =)

Anonymous said...

mas type ko itong new layout kala ko nga na wordpress ka na eh :)

Crissy said...

ahahaha...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your new lay out looks pretty nice!

Anonymous said...

This really looks nice. Maximized na lahat ng space mo.

cathara said...

try dynamicdrive.com, kung gusto mo ng scroll scroll :D

Crissy said...

thanks catea...done!