Thursday, May 1, 2008

On Playing PRO

Started playing the Philippine Ragnarok way back in college. I started in Iris server then and transferred to Lydia where I begun my journey to become a good Full Support Priestess. It was then I engaged battling in sieges under the Crowned Ones guild. Won a lot friends and it was then I realized that it was fun playing Ragnarok. Even became an acting Guild Master when our GM quit. I became addicted to it. LOL.

Photobucket
My character Level 99 FS High Priestess

After sometime, I transferred to Sarah server where my boyfriend plays. I started from scratch again until I achieved to be a Level 99 Full Support High Priestess, of course with the help of some friends. It was my all time favorite character since her build was excellent and I had strong equipments back then.

But as I started moving on to reality, I quit playing. I had no time for it since I was starting to do my clinical duty. It's been a year already.

Since my boyfriend is still playing, and is the Guild Master of one of the
Napster's guild in Valkyrie server, he asked me to play his character for him since he has classes. For my entire Ragnarok career, I only took hold of a Priest's character. He's using a Level 93 Paladin on the other hand and I had no idea how to use it. LOL.

At first I was struggling plus the responsibility of being a GM gave me pressure.
*Sweat. Good thing is, his guildsmen were kind to me although they only take commands from my bf. Still, it was fine since I had fun using E-call skill and practice killing some enemies. LOL.

I realized that it's better for me to handle a supportive character like a Priestess than a killer character. LOL.

Photobucket
My Boyfriend and I after our online wedding.


Photobucket
My Blacksmith Character wearing a Santa suit


Haay, those were the days...

3 comments:

GnomeFan said...

yeah..
after a while, RO just becomes boring. That's why now there are now only a few thousand people playing the Official Malaysian server compared to the early days. :)

Shiveeleaves said...

i used to play RO too,but i quit since it is no longer free and join some private server for quite sometimes.

Crissy said...

they already have this free to play at valkyrie server.