Friday, February 1, 2008

Just love this!

Can't help but rave about Kojie San. I've been using their soap for over a year and I can attest that it's really good to attain that fairer skin we, girls really craved for. It's a kojic acid soap by the way that helps lighten the skin.


For the first few months of using, I experienced dryness of skin and micro peeling so I need to moisturize often to combat this dryness. Aside from these there was a slight burning sensation on other parts of my body, so I just rinse it with water immediately.


Many are quite eager to see the results quickly. But I tell you gals, it take months to see the result, just be patient! Anyway, I just bought their new products in the market, their lotion and facial cream. It should help lighten the skin faster than just using the soap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, beauty products. My mom has a ton of those, and it does seem like they work. She likes forcing them on me, though, and that's just not gonna fly.

If you're into makeup, I can give you links to a couple makeup blogs that are really good.

(I'm not gay.)