Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yesterday, I had the urge to go to the mall to unwind. But before that, I dropped by Davao Medical Center to get my IV license and followed up my application form. LOL. Then off I went to the mall.

I walked around and did some window shopping. I was thinking of buying myself an Ipanema flip flops from the Republik shop, but unfortunately I didn't like the designs. So I thought of buying a new clothes instead, a slim jeans or a blouse maybe. Still, I didn't get to like the designs from the various store I went to until I stumbled on Sugar & Spice and saw this cute sandals. So I bought it!


After which I headed up to National Bookstore and thought of buying a book. I found this book by Elisabeth Elliot's, Keep a Quiet Heart. It's a sort of an inspirational book which is what I needed this time for some kind of motivation. Hekhek.


On the other hand, I want to greet every Chinese and Chinese at heart out there a Happy New Year (Kung Hei Fat Choi)!

No comments: