Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pre-Valentine's...

Hours to go before hitting Valentine's Day! People are now starting to greet every one a Happy Heart's Day! How about you? Who are you celebrating this day with?

Me and my boyfriend never celebrated this day together. *Sob. It's just that I already got accustomed in spending this day with my family. Honestly speaking, I don't even find this a special day, not that I'm deviating from it but it seems to me that it's just another ordinary day though the difference is that I find quite a few people greeting each other, including myself. Though it's nice to see other people looking forward to this day. You'll see how their smile blooms and how they're way too busy worrying about what to give for their loved ones and it's kinda sweet, I think. For some, they're worried who their dates will be. LOL. Funny but true!

While here in the Philippines, there is this annual event called Lovapalooza wherein couples gather around in the designated location for the event and they would altogether kiss simultaneously for a definite time in national TV. It started in 2004 for the Philippine's campaign for the Guiness Record. Now it's already been celebrated for years in celebration for the valentine's day.


Anyways, I just longed for Cupid to give me bunch of flowers and stocks of chocolates this February 14. That would make me happier! Haha...

1 comment:

JesieBlogJourney said...

You're not alone. I feel that Valentine's Day is too commercialized. My husband and I are happily married and we were hardly together on this day.

However, we always say everyday of our life together is a celebration, better than Valentine, Christmas and so forth.