Friday, February 22, 2008

Edison Chen Sex Scandal..."I failed as a Role Model"

Oh my! It was just awhile ago when I happened to stumble at Girltalk and read the topic related to Edison's sex scandal. For those people who didn't know him, Edison Chen is an Asian actor, particulary in Hong Kong. The scandal spread globally by of course through the internet. To cut the story short, Edison had his laptop repaired where it contains those private photos of him and his ladies during their pleasure moments. Geez, I found those pics in the internet! And it was like...ahmmm...no comment. See it for yourself then but I'm no way gonna post those pics here in my blog. Haha.


The scandal were those pictures of Edison and his ladies, I mean exes and other ladies (I don't know who his exes were, except for Gillian), while having their thing. You know what I mean! Anwyays, I found this video clip on youtube whereby Edison apologizes for the pictures as well as the ladies involved and taking responsibility for it and admittedly quitting Hong Kong showbiz.



"I admitted most of the photos being circulated on the internet were taken by me. But these photos were in private & have not been shown to people & were never intended to be shown to anyone. These photos were stolen from me illegally & distributed without my consent..."

"I would like now to apologize to all the people for all the sufferings that has caused, that has been caused & the problems that has been risen from these..."

"I would like to apologize to all the ladies & to all their families, for any harm or hurt that thay have been build. I am sorry..."

"However, I hope this matter would teach everyone a lesson. To all the young people in our community, let be a lesson to you all. This is not an example to set for you..."

No comments: