Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Almost Lost...

I woke up quite early this morning for my morning shift duty in the nursery. It was 4:30 am then, and since I thought I still have a lot of time left, I hit on the pc and checked my accounts. By then it was 6:00 am, I hurriedly fixed myself up and ate my breakfast. After putting on moisturizer on my hands, I then put on my wristwatch.

Upon arriving in the nursery unit, I did hand washing first before I handle any babies, it was the institution's standard procedure. It was then I realized that I'm not wearing my watch. I frantically looked over for it in my pants and in the dressing room. Unluckily, I wasn't able to find it so I had quite a hard time monitoring the vital signs of my patient since I have to looked up to the wall clock.

When I reached home, I scanned over my bag and...taddaahh! I found my watch! It was a relief for my part. LOL. I have always been like this, I mean, the memory gap thingy. It only resolves when I take Ferrous Sulfate, but I avoided taking it this time since it's quite irritating to my stomach even though I'm taking it after meals. Phew!

Anyways, am I making sense here? Haha. Obviously I have nothing to blog about...but my mishaps. I need some oxygen in my brain. Tee Hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ferrous Sulfate? Whats that??

Crissy said...

Iron. That's what people take to correct their anemia.

Anonymous said...

Aah.. I c.. thanks for the info Crissy! Btw, love that you update ur blog so frequently.. I look forward to reading it! Keep it up!
Oh, and I hope you don't mind, I added a link to your blog at mine..
=) cheers!

Crissy said...

thanks pams! I really appreciated it. You do have a nice blog too and I added your link here as well...c",)