Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chocoholics Attack!!!

How does one chocoholic like me resists such chocolaty temptation, huh?! I've been eating these chocolates for a week already, and I just can't get to make myself stop from doing so. *Swt. What can I do?! Chocolates are really tempting, right my fellow choco addicts? And even I've been consciously watching what I eat for these past 3 months, I think I have to make an exception this time. Just for this time, I promise! Until all these chocolates have already been consumed. Haha! So here were the chocolates I've been going gaga lately!

First on my list are the Ferreros:


Ferrero Rocher. Luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts. I soo loved it! Hehe.






Ferrero Garden Coco. It's rich in coconut cream surrounding a cream almond, within a delicate, crisp wafer topped with meringue and shredded coconut. I swear it's yummy!





Ferrero Rondnoir. I used to hate dark chocolates for it's bitter taste. But with this, I just find myself craving for more. It has a creamy dark chocolate surrounding a "black pearl" of fine dark chocolate, within a delicate, crisp wafer topped with crunchy dark chocolate morsels.





Marks & Spencer's Operetta. Quite similar with Ferrero's with the wafer and fillings for that matter. Operetta's a whole hazelnut surrounded by a rich praline cream & crispy wafer, coated in milk chocolate & chopped hazelnuts. I absolutely loved it as well!


What can I say?! These were all scrumptious and I have nothing to say bad about these. So before the ants eat these all up ahead of me, I'll definitely consumed these for God's sake! Haha!

5 comments:

Anita said...

wow these chocolates look so good !! I wanna have some also !!
Im a chocolate addict as well!!
must grab some every day ... ^^"

Anonymous said...

Ferrero Rocher...Yum! One of my all-time faves! I confess...I'm a chocoholic...may I share your post in my Chocolate Carnival at my blog A Cup of Joy...http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/2008/01/30/hersheys-valentines-gift-ideas-chocolate-carnival/...?

Crissy said...

sure Brines. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you guys know where to buy ferrero rondnoir in the philippines? i went from landmark to sm supermarket and marketmarket and it gone. so sad =(

Crissy said...

try duty free?