Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I just feel like blogging tonight about what I'm feeling right now. So please bear with me. LOL.

To this point I have to say that I'm freaking pissed! I think I needed a time out! It's just been a week but I'm really tired and disoriented. Perhaps being brought about by night shifts work? I guess I'm having mood swings again coz I'm really not in the good mood or perhaps blame it on PMS. I get irritated easily by everyone and every thing. *Sigh. Fortunately some people may not notice it since I'm the quiet type. So they don't know when and how I get annoyed. LOL.

I didn't even cared to feed my puppies this time. I ran out of dog food and asked my father to buy one for them. And since he had forgotten it, he just told me to feed them table food instead. Again I'm pissed and just ignored my puppies while I continue watching House M.D. on dvd. Poor them! Good thing my brother took care of them for awhile while I'm still in the process of recharging. *Swt.

Just this afternoon, upon waking up, I tried to communicate with my boyfriend over YM but since he's busy with his Ragnarok, I didn't bother to wait for his reply because I'm starting to get irritated again and there's no one I could talk to. *Sob

Urrghh! I need to destress. I need a good night sleep for now. Thanks for your time!

No comments: