Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weird Habit


I'm presently taking care of these two 3 month old puppies, Lexie and Harvey. Actually this is the first time I ever have to take care of pets by myself and I think I'm doing fine.

Anyways, since I'm new to this stuff, I still don't have a lot of ideas about dogs. I've been reading forums and blogs related to dogs and they've been a great help for me in taking care of my pets and understanding them.

But what I don't understand is, why does my Lexie loves to sleep with open legs, this way...


This isn't the first time I've caught her in this position. I can say, this might be her favorite position since it seems she's really comfortable with this. But I find it weird and funny. Haha.

Does any of you knows the reason why?

5 comments:

All Thing Viral said...

what can i say. you have cute baby and pet too

Crissy said...

thanks!

Iwi finds said...

I remember Rocky, my employer's son's dog sleep the same position sometimes and I find it amusing since he has to raise one of his foot on the cage while the other front foot is seemed like clinging to the other part of the cage.

I don't like dogs but Rocky is sweetheart. He used to lie down beside me and his body is touching my fee everytime I am washing dishes, isn't that sweet?

manilenya

Karen and Gerard said...

How are the puppies doing?

Crissy said...

they're fine but they've got lots of ticks.