Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Night To Remember

Been on a date with my long term boyfriend last night. As movie goers, we watched "Meet The Spartans" at NCCC Mall. Found it kinda nonsense but funny at times, just like a "Scary Movie" concept.

After which, we headed to Damosa Gateway, roamed around and headed to Fagioli. We were supposed to have some coffee there but since the place was full, we opted to go to Coffee Dream which is located around Damosa Gateway's compound.

Since I was longing for a carbonara, I ordered their "Pasta Carbonara" at P 125.00 and a "Frosticcino" P 85.00.

When the orders were then served, I was stunned to see a different pasta noodle for carbonara, not the usual fettuccine noodle I got used to. Still, I didn't mind at all. Their carbonara was just okay, but not the type that I'll go craving for.


It wasn't the carbonara nor the coffee I had that made me happy that night, but the moment I had with my boyfriend in that kind of place. He's not used to going to coffee shops and drinking coffee, but at that time, he appreciated the ambiance and was happy being there spending time with me talking and talking...reminiscing those times that we first met and how we became as what we are now.

MUSHY!

10 comments:

Vi Anne said...

I don't like spoof movies. Too slapstick for my taste.

I make a mean carbonara (more like pasta alfredo really). :)

Good to know you had a great time with your beau. :)

Crissy said...

vits, make one for me!!!!! Hahaha. or you can share with me your recipe.

Anonymous said...

Yea.. Meet the spartans was just too slapstick and you actually need to know a lot of happenings in the entertainment world to 'get' their jokes..

Aww.. how sweet.. I wish I have some lovin too!! :'(

How long u guys been together already?? Any thoughts on tying the knot soon? ;-p

cathara said...

aaaww.. really mushy. we tend to not worry much of other things when we're with our guy.weeww

Barbara Doduk said...

Looks yummy. I want to see that silly movie, I like getting a little tipsy and watching silly movies now and again.

Thanks for the ad.

Barbara @ The Love Blog

Crissy said...

@papams: Yeah you're right about that entertainment world thingy. who's that punk guy in that movie anyway?

been together for 7 years, have plans of settling but not this time yet, still young...hahaha...duh

@cathara: very well said!

@barbara: no problemo!

cherry said...

I haven't been to the movies for quite some time now. But what's worse is I haven't been on a date that makes me feel all "kilig" for the longest time. And I don't think I ever will...

Unknown said...

i've noticed that too....sometimes a place may not be that cozy or fun...but when we are with our "mahal" everything seems to be great...

Crissy said...

amen!

travelprincess said...

7 years?! wow, that's wonderful. it's always great to have someone you can share activities with. as for the movie, i haven't seen it yet, and it doesn't really matter whether you loved it or not... as long as you're with someone you love, that should be the highlight of the day, right? hehe. wish you guys the best! :)