Monday, April 14, 2008

Carried Away

Last night, was another sleepless nights. I retired to bed at 12mn but found myself awake the whole night and was able to sleep at around 6 am. Decided to read a book, "Sweet Valley University". I'm sure most of the girls here have read it. It was an old book, found it while browsing through my book shelf. It belongs to my cousin and just left it here, oh well most of her books are in here too.

We all know the love relationship between Elizabeth Wakefield and Todd Wilkins, right? Sadly, in this book, they broke up. Todd wants to take their relationship into another level but Elizabeth wasn't prepared yet. So then they broke up.

Since then, Elizabeth gained some weight and was starting to starve herself to lose weight. Apparently, she still loves Todd and misses him so much. But Todd already has a new gorgeous girlfriend and seems happy being with her. *Sob.

Is this how guys can quickly replace their ex-girlfriends? Seems like they were not hurt from the break up, right? Or was it another form of their coping mechanisms. *Sigh.

Anyway, I just feel for Elizabeth and got carried away with the story and found myself crying while reading it. LOL. And because I finished reading it last night, it left me hanging since I don't have the copy of the book next to that series. *Grrr

2 comments:

Vi Anne said...

haha nostalgia! I used to read that back in elementary and highschool!

Laarnaay said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww memories!!