Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's Get Creepy!

I remembered being with my friends and a priest in a museum. The priest was narrating to us the museum's history while touring us around. We were on the 2nd floor, about to walked down to the ground floor when a man yelled from there. I cannot remember what he actually shouted but the priest came running after him, leaving us behind, telling him to stop making bad jokes inside the museum. The priest seemed alarmed and scared.

My friends and I continued walking around. There were a lot of rooms and statues inside that building. Heading to the exit, we found ourselves locked up in a hall. There were also lovers nearby, the girl was crying furiously, scared being locked up while his boyfriend's comforting her. We forcefully opened the door until it opened.

Getting passed that door, we headed to the center hall, where the chapel in the center and a door to the other side of the building was located. Seems like the exit was towards that side. Two ladies were found inside the chapel praying. They didn't even mind we were there and continued on to their business. Those lovers we just met where now out of sight.

The place became gloomy. The museum we once were now seemed like another old unfamiliar building. Hurriedly, we headed to the other door on the other side of the building in hope for escape when we heard all the windows and doors nearby shut. Once again we were locked up, and this time it was in the center hall. We heard voices praying the "Hail Mary", so my friends and I prayed along while we were holding our hands with one another. Praying and praying, we roamed around the center hall.

Nothing happened we were still locked inside, until I started to recite the Lord's Prayer (Our Father...). My friends did the same. We were all scared at that moment but still maintained our focus. Nearing the chapel, still praying the Lord's Prayer altogether, I felt my throat getting tighter, feels like someone is strangling me.

And because I couldn't breathe any longer, I fainted in front of the chapel's entrance. My friends tried to wake me up to no avail. Scared...some of my friends ran for help and disappeared to nowhere. Only a friend was left beside me.

Minutes passed, I eventually regained my consciousness and was now facing the chapel's entrance. The lady sitting near the entrance looked at me with red eyes. Knowing that our friends didn't return, my friend who was left beside me decided to leave me from where I am and ran for help. I quickly grabbed her hand in fear of leaving me alone. She helped me stand up and we both quickly headed again to the door.

Behind that door, we saw the lovers again, still, the girl is crying while her boyfriend was comforting her. We were locked up again. Panicking, I forcefully opened the window beside me. It opened, the place outside the building already seemed familiar, people were now hanging out in the park. I looked over towards the lovers, but they were out of sight, a flower vase with a red rose was left from where they were.

My friend and I jumped through the window. Looking back, the building were we came from, the museum that we knew of, now became an old abandoned building. Now how did that happen? We both didn't know.

Moving on to reality, I felt my body recovering from stiffness. I woke up realizing it was just all a dream, a very bad dream.

4 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Crissy! That's quite a ominous and strange dream. I'm glad you made it out of there still breathing...haha!

Crissy said...

Thank God I made it! Hahaha.

Paoper said...

Maybe you miss... going to museums?

Crissy said...

I don't think so...I'm not fond of going to museums. c",)