Monday, April 21, 2008

Hanging Out

Last night, my boyfriend invited me over to McDonald's at Damosa Gateway. Actually, we planned to eat there the day before since I was craving for a cheeseburger then. His friend Kenny came along with us.

I ordered a plain cheeseburger, a coke and my all time favorite sundae hot fudge. Both of them ordered a one piece chicken with extra rice and a coke float. You know guys have big appetites, right? For the meantime, I didn't mind that I'm on a diet. Tee Hee!

After which, we headed to the supermarket and hang out there while both of them drank some beer. One of the conversations we had was sleep paralysis. I was telling them that one cause of sleep paralysis is an irregular sleeping pattern. And guess what? Both of them had experienced it, since they too have irregular sleeping pattern. It feels like you cannot move your body, cannot speak and has minimal control in breathing. Feels like being strangled or feeling a weight on your chest.

I often experienced sleep paralysis and had even experienced a near death experience due to it. Often it is interpreted as a dream or nightmares just like a ghostly encounter. That's why I am trying my best to adjust my sleeping pattern. I'm still not successful with my attempts, I always end up waking up at 12am and return to sleep at 3 am or 5 am. *Sweat. Very bad for health!

I was once advised by my reviewer that I shouldn't sleep alone in my room.

Anyways, enough of that stuff. Gotta have some rest now. Good night!

2 comments:

cathara said...

i sleep at like 12pm-3pm, isnt that normal?lol. thats just bcoz of work :D but wayback in college, i sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning.my nursing student boardmates advised me to put my feet on a warm water. it helped at times though:D

btw, i gave you 50 ec for simply leaving a comment in my blog. i just noticed youve made 23 drops within 30 days!:D thank you!

-catea

Crissy said...

23 drops?! wow! i'm addicted. LOL