Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Entrecard Beauty Contest

You heard it right!

Was surprised to received a message in my entrecard inbox informing me that someone has nominated me as one of the contestants in his Entrecard Beauty Contest. LOL. Gotta give my thanks to xquisitlife for nominating me.

Geez, I'm flattered! *
Blushing....LOL.

Anyways, the voting has started and you may want to check it out and cast a vote for your bets. Contest will end on April 29, 2008, Singaporean Time.

This contest is brought to you by kgaihc. (Click the link)

4 comments:

cathara said...

my ad is currently on!

wow, congrats, well i believe you deserve that, such beauty shouldnt be neglected :D i just voted :D


-catea

Crissy said...

thanks for the vote and support sis!

just the thought of being nominated is enough for me. I really am grateful! LOL!

cherry said...

hey girl, right now you're leading. I voted for you.

Crissy said...

^Thanks sis! c",)