Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goh Kiat Chun

I know a lot of you girls are drooling over this Brunei born actor, singer and model, Goh Kiat Chun, or popularly know as Wu Chun. He is part of the famous Taiwanese boy band, Fahrenheit along with Jiro.

He played the lead guy's role in the following drama series, Tokyo Juliet, Hana Kimi and Romantic Princess. These were just some of the series he's in. Haven't seen Tokyo Juliet though. *Boo. I first knew him in Hana Kimi and I agree with a lot of you gals that he's really cute, or should I say handsome. That's why I eventually watched Romantic Princess after I finished watching Hana Kimi. He's the only Taiwan based actor that I knew of who have that great physique. Perhaps that's one of the advantages of owning a gym back in Brunei, huh?! Watch out for his new series "Hot Shot".

It's not only his great looks and physique that his fans go gaga over him. But he's being considerate of his fans is I guess one factor that the fans really admire, and that is to be appreciated for what they are doing by their idol. And because I'm just too kind for all of you Wu Chun's fans out there (Hehe), you might want to check out his blog in case you haven't known this yet. There's an english translation of his entries in there, it just shows how considerate he is for his fans especially with his non-chinese speaking fans.

"However, there are still countries which I don't have time to visit yet… I'm happy that the Philippines and USA have started airing Hanakimi and also Romantic Princess in Guang Zhou n few parts of china soon… Again, I did try my best to convince my company to allow me to do promotional activities in these countries and though my initial attempt failed, I will not give up and hope it will be a reality for all us to meet up one day, yeah!"

- Wu Chun

1 comment:

Karen said...

thanks for dropping by my blog! i like your blog template. =)