Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Boring Day

Bored School Girl

It's been another boring day, actually it has always been boring staying inside the house. I thought before I'm okay being a homebody, but this time, I think I changed a little bit. *Sigh

I hate doing activities routinely, it bores me and staying at home is just the same thing because I do activities here routinely as well.

After blog hopping this morning and dropping some entrecards, I decided to watch some Korean drama. Haven't seen Coffee Prince in GMA so I decided to watch it on dvd. Got to finished 6 episodes this day and still have more episodes waiting to be watch tomorrow.

coffee prince

On the other hand, I don't know if the power and water interruption we had this afternoon was part of Earth's Day celebration. I think the whole of Davao City experienced "Black Out" once again. It was so hot inside the house that I was perspiring so much. Got nothing to do so I ended up sleeping despite of the discomfort I was having.

Anyway, let me greet you all a "Happy Earth Day"! Remember to help save our dearest Mother Earth, okay?!

Celebrate Earth Day Everyday!

Reduce Recycle Reuse

No comments: