Sunday, April 13, 2008

5 Beauty Crimes

My dear friend Vianne tagged me on this one. Sorry for posting this on a later date.

Here goes:

1. I prick on my pimples. I know it's bad for the skin but I really just can't help it. Feels like the pimple would go away after I pricked it. LOL.

2. I rub my eyes. Though the skin around our eyes is quite sensitive and rubbing is not a good thing to do, I frankly admit it that I'm of those guilty people who rubs it. Darn! *Spanking my hands.

3. I sleep really late. Having a good night's sleep is a must and helps in keeping our skin and our system healthy. Sad to say, I'm one of those people who stay up late at night and can sleep the whole day. Unhealthy isn't it?

4. I don't wear sunscreen. Though I'm afraid of the consequences that might happen if I continue not wearing it, but the feeling of greasiness keeps me from not wearing sunscreen when going out.

5. I do not often moisturize my skin. As I've said, I hate the greasy feeling so I rarely put on moisturizer be it on my face or on my entire body. Result is, skin's quite dry. *boo

Now I'm tagging everyone, especially this people:
inchiqueko
pinaymommy
brown pinay
chechay
YOU!

No comments: