Sunday, December 7, 2008

web hosting geeks

I was formerly looking for a web host for my blog. As far as I can remember, back then it was quite expensive...I think and I didn't know what to look for in purchasing a host and what host is worth buying for. So I ended up hosting my blog with blogger instead to be in the safer side.

I found this site online, webhostinggeeks.com, where you can find great independent reviews about certain web site hosting providers at an affordable price. For like $10 a month, you can avail of one free domain name registration and a 30 day money back guarantee. Aside from the hosting review, you can find the web host's features as well as their bonus features and compare them with their prices.

I suggest you look up to this site if you are looking for a new web host. I think it's reliable since it's been operating since 2004 and has been receiving awards since then for their services. Perhaps you'll be lucky to find the suitable web host for you and your site. And I'm wishing you would.

You can learn more about web hosting from this site if you don't know anything about it yet. It will help you gain knowledge about web hosting which will help you for a smarter decision making when purchasing one.

No comments: