Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dreaming A Dead Person

"To dream of seeing the dead, living and happy, signifies you are letting wrong influences into your life, which will bring material loss if not corrected by the assumption of your own will force." - Dream Revealer

"Red - This is an indication of great passion and sensitivity in your emotional relationships." - Petrix

Two nights ago, I dreamt of seeing a dead person smiling at me with a red color in the background. That dead female's not my acquaintance but the moment I saw it in my dream, I sensed that it's a sign that it's already over. Although basing on the dream dictionary I researched online, it didn't tackle about ending. I'm confused.. Hehe. Although there were two of them but I didn't saw the face of the other one but I knew it's a dead person as well who is lying on the dead female's lap. I guess the dead body is the sign for ending. *Sob.

Hayz, I'm sad that it's finally over and I missed him so badly. I'm trying to be happy but deep down inside I'm in so much pain. T_T



*Photo by ~Cast-Down-Doll of Deviantart.

No comments: