Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Prayer of Thanks

"Haven't been online lately but now I'm back!"


Heavenly Father,

For these past few months, I've been dwelling on this painful experience in my life. It was indeed so painful to hurt the person I loved. Still, you stood by me & comforted me with your loving grace. I've done everything to save our relationship at all cost. But you see, despite of this, you showed me the real personality of the person I loved. If this didn't happen, I wouldn't see the PROS and the CONS of our relationship. This was the chance you gave me to foresee my future with him, and it wasn't desirable after all.

I admit I'm not a perfect gf. I admit I failed. But these are not enough for him to verbally and emotionally abused me. You were the one who knew everything and I lift these all up to you. Surrendering to you my heart aches, grievances, sadness, anger and regrets. Coz it is only you who understood me completely.

Thank you for my family and friends. For they were the instruments of your love. Their unconditional love and understanding really helped me face this test with an open mind. They have been very supportive and patient. Their sound advices helped me rise up from where I fall. They helped me bring myself back into my senses where I was emotionally blinded. They also helped me bring back my faith in You.

I would still thank you for bringing Arven into my life. As they say, he is just a part of my life, he isn't my life. With him, I learned how to love and be loved; got hurt and stand up again; humbled and understood. I may not be the perfect girl for him, but at least I was closed to being the right one. I would still forever cherish those times being with him coz I knew he really did loved me, but sadly, not enough to face and fight adversities.

I am grateful truly for this blessing in disguise. Starting anew on my own isn't easy without your help and guidance. But now is the time to present to you my renewed self...even better and whole once again. May you continue to guide me as I continue the journey of my life. Amen.

Now you'll see me SMILING again! c",)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

And WeLcOmE bAcK Crissy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Crissy,

I wish you Yuletide Joy and A Blessed New Year together with your family.

Happy Holidays!

Crissy said...

^thanks! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and your family