Saturday, January 5, 2008

Get To Know Me

For my readers sake, I'm taking this space to post about me. My about me section, I guess is not enough for you guys to know more about me. Although I will not be disclosing all facts about me 'coz I need to leave some things in mystery, right?!

So Here It Goes...

Real Name: Crissy (just call me by my nickname)
Location: Davao City, Philippines (was born here and resides here as well)
Birthdate: November 27, 1983
Star Sign: Sagittarius
School: Ateneo De Davao University (Graduated 2005)
Course: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Occupation: Jobless Nurse

I like to eat a lot but I'm conscious with my weight so as much as possible whenever I have some money I hit the gym and sweat it all out. I love carbonara, chocolates, durian shake, fruits and green vegetables, Ceasar's Sandwhich of KFC, Hot Fudge and Takoyaki of Victoria Plaza fronting Park N' Shop. Actually, I love food so I can't mention all of them here. Hehe.

I used to dance in school but not singing. I used to be in the volleyball varsity that's why I was thinner those times even if I eat a lot. Haha.

I am a homebody, not really into night gimmicks with friends. I have a lot of friends but only a few treasured ones.

Hmm...what else? I dunno so I'm leaving...Haha!

Have a Nice hop in my blog!

No comments: