Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spring Waltz


While complying my requirements for my hospital training, I stumbled upon this shop inside the mall that sells dvd last Monday and bought a copy of Spring Waltz. It’s currently aired in a local TV network (Abs-Cbn), and since I sleep way early before the airtime, I didn’t get to watch this on primetime. It’s a Korean drama that shares about genuine love and childhood memories. This is the fourth and final seasonal drama series of Endless Love. It consists of 20 episodes and I watched this for 2 straight days, and I mean the whole day, and just finished it awhile ago, and crying while watching this. Hmm…yeah I admit it, I’m a sucker for drama series and I really get carried away with the emotions that the characters portray.

“Love is compared to the way spring blossoms into their lives, bringing a sense of hope. Love is also depicted as gently embracing the protagonists' lonely hearts, which are chillingly numb in the midst of a long and harsh "winter".”

Anyways, I don’t want to go into details since some people may not have finished watching this and I don’t want to spoil the thrill of watching this series. Haha.

And before I end this entry I want to quote this message from the drama…

"If you truly love and miss that person, Then, love will come again when you meet that person again. Just like playing a game of hide and seek, No matter where he/she hides or even if you can't see him/her, He/she must be waiting at some place for you. Amid the countless chaos, Just like the sincere prayers of love. The people in love will surely meet again."

- Park Eun-young (taken from episode 1 of Spring Waltz)


No comments: