Sunday, January 13, 2008

Passport Online Renewal

Spare me for blogging a lot today.

Just minutes ago, I watched TV Patrol and learned that we can get to renew our passports online. Isn't that great?! No need to line up at the office while sweating all out while waiting for our turn. Good timing, I can say, since my passport's expiring sometime this year.

But before we all rejoice with this great news, sad to say that this isn't available for first time passport applicants.

So if you want to make an appointment, why not visit the DFA's website first to learn how to do this online.

Passport Appointment

3 comments:

ChampDog said...

Wow, this is great. I hope one day Malaysia can do that too.

Pete Erlano Rahon said...

thanks for accepting my ad

Crissy said...

Your welcome! Thanks for the visit! c")