Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To my High School Friends & Batchmates

Last night, I received a phone call from a girl. I didn't recognized her voice at all and it seemed she haven't heard my voice on the other line since she kept on saying ,"hello?!". So she texted me instead and asked where I was and if she can go to our house, asap. She said it was an emergency and needs my help. The problem is I don't know her. She said her name was Michelle Santos and according to her we were classmates during junior high school. Darn! I didn't have a classmate of that name. And I was ambivalent of talking to her even though she has a personal problem and needed someone to talk to. How could I entertain her if I was doubtful of her identity? I guess she got disappointed with me and stop texting me. *Phew.

Anyways, to my high school friends and batchmates, do you know someone named Michelle Santos in our batch?

No comments: