Saturday, September 13, 2008

A week of absence

It's been a week that I haven't updated my blog. Geez, that makes me feel guilty. I've taken my blogs for granted. *Sigh. Just didn't have the chance to go to internet cafes since I moved out from my Aunt's house for this week and lived in a dormitory. Wee!

Living in a dormitory is fine. Fine in the sense that it's more accessible to the hospital where I am having my clinical training and I don't have to wake up very early to prepare myself for my duty. It's fun living with my room mate, too. She's approachable and nice and the moment we met, we already jived. Haha. She's been living there for almost a month alone in the room and I think I am her first room mate. Weee!

On another note, the downside of living in that dormitory is that there's no means of entertainment. Their television's broken and a lot of students are occupants of that dormitory. That left us locking ourselves inside our room. *Sigh.

For the whole week I was staying there, I always skipped my breakfast meal. Since I have to go out of the dorm and eat in a "carinderia" which makes me lazy thinking about it plus it's hot outside. I know it's unhealthy, but my room mate and I just don't have the appetite for breakfast. Which made me lost some weight, which I think is a good thing. Nyahaha!

No comments: