Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Contract Signed!

At last, after several days of waiting, I had signed my contract last Monday. There I read how much my rate is per shift. It's not that much but at least I'm earning on my own and grateful that I have a job. I'm on a reliever status and so I don't have any benefits yet. Despite of my status, I'm still reporting on duty five times a day. Not bad! And since I am already starting my work, one of our uniform requirements inside the unit is to wear mask. I observed my skin is quite sensitive with the disposable mask our unit has. Been having zit appearances every now and then around my chin and jawline area and now it has formed into scars. I guess even though I use acne scars removal, it would be useless since I'm still using a mask.

No comments: