Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Twilight Date


Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
Bella: "What a stupid lamb."
Edward: "What a sick, masochistic lion."

Earlier this morning, I was planning to watch Twilight at NCCC mall so I have to call them up to confirm the movie schedule. Now the problem would be, who would accompany me? My brother did asked me the night before to watch it with him but he was nowhere in sight this morning. He has classes to attend to. And since my boyfriend and I had a misunderstanding last night so I didn't dare to text him. Good thing he did and I asked him to watch Twilight with me! Haha. It was basically a love story between a mortal and an immortal. Didn't even find the movie extraordinary. Better listen to their lines to get the mushy details. Hehe. So now, I'm quoting the lines from the book that I got online. Feel free to share your favorite Twilight quotes.


Bella: "I love you. I will always love you, no matter what happens now."

*Photos credited to hvyilnr of Flickr.

No comments: