Friday, October 17, 2008

When in doubt...

...DON'T! I've often heard this statement in our working field as we are handling patients' lives. True enough, if you feel like there's something wrong with what you are doing, better stop it or else you might regret it. Our subconscious mind, specifically the ID is telling us what is right and what is wrong. Still with me? Hope you get the message since I'm no expert when it comes to explaining things.

Moving on... I got struck with this message as I was browsing a forum online. Somehow it does not only apply in the working area, it also applies when we make decisions in life. Our emotions tend to greatly influence us in our decision making hence, it might lead us astray. Don't get me wrong and I hope you get the point though. Whatever decision we will make in the end will likewise affect the people around us, the people we care for and the people we love the most. Be patient and seek God's enlightenment before making a decision so you would get a clear answer. Don't let your emotions control you.


*Photo by photo-cap of deviantart.

1 comment:

Sendo said...

Whatever decision we will make in the end will likewise affect the people around us --- true ...heard this from our pastor 2 Sundays ago..not because of him that I agree with it..but because I know how some of my decisions have affected others a lot..even though you keep yourself safe. =D dahan, i don't know what will happen if i get rotated in the OR or medicine ward . i'll have to deal with this same thing carefully..and let my decisions carry not just myself ..but also others..