Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tell me what this is...

I usually bring my digicam on duty to take some pictures for our upcoming photo exhibit. One time, I handed over my digicam to my colleague for her to take some pictures during her shift. Last night, I had the urged to organize the pictures we took and edited some of it for enhancements. While doing so, it was around 3am in the morning, I then halted to this paticular picture...an image of a person is evident in the isolation room where no patient was confined at that moment. I was beginning to think that this might be the person some of our patients claimed that they are seeing a person inside the isolation room standing and watching over them. Hmm...creepy huh?! If you say it's just a reflection, whose reflection would it be? No watcher is allowed inside the area and if they go for a visit they are obliged to wear a striped gown inside. It couldn't be the patient as well, since they are not allowed to get out of bed.

Well, it's all up to you to judge. Anyways, here's the photo that I am talking about. Click the photo to enlarge. Should I say, "Happy Halloween"?!

5 comments:

Vi Anne said...

That's hecka creepy! Is that orange light surrounding it?

Crissy said...

orange light? or do you mean the red circle? i don't see any orange light. yikes!

Vi Anne said...

hehehe. i thought it was an orange light. i didn't have the balls to look at it on zoom. hahaha

Sendo said...

haha creepy..kitang kita

Cielo said...

ngiii, kinilabutan naman ako dito, alas dose pa naman na makatulog na nga hehehhe baka biglang may lumitaw sa harap ko heheheh