Monday, October 13, 2008

Think of Laura...

Christopher Cross' song entitled, "Think of Laura" conveys the message I want to relay to the people that I will be leaving as I go on with my journey. It's one sad song as Laura died in this message. But whether I end up my journey or just go on with the chapter of my life, for sure there will be people that I will be leaving behind. I want them to remember the happy moments we've shared together and cherished every remembrance of it.

Now...can I change the song title to "Think of Crissy"?! LOL. Here's the lyrics of the song...

Every once in a while
I'd see her smile

And she'd turn my day around

A girl with those eyes

Could stare through the lies

And see what your heart was saying


Think of Laura but laugh don't cry

I know she'd want it that way
When you think of Laura laugh don't cry

I know she'd want it that way


A friend of a friend
A friend to the end

That's the kind of girl she was

Taken away so young

Taken away without a warning


I know you and you're here
In every day we live
I know her and she's here I can feel her when I sing
Hey Laura, where are you now

Are you far away from here

I don't think so I think you're here
Taking our tears away