Friday, January 15, 2010

Mindanao Has Been Hit By Earthquake

Haiti earthquake aftermath

At around eight this morning, I felt the earth moved. Realizing that I was sleeping on the floor and saw my ceiling fan swung, I then realized an earthquake just occurred. It was an intensity 5 and was really evident and obvious. But there's no casualties noted, that's the good part! It was a strong quake in a short time. Then I thought of the recent earthquake that hit Haiti where several people died and still missing from it. I suddenly felt some fear since more earthquakes has been hitting different countries. But I was grateful to the Lord that somehow we were still blessed that it didn't happen to us. The Haiti earthquake was a disaster damaging millions of properties and caused so much lives. I pray that they may have the strength to move on and hold on to the Lord despite their circumstances.


No comments: