Thursday, November 5, 2009

Searching for Sales Job

Back then, I was wondering what made it difficult for job seekers to find a job after graduation. Now I felt like how hard it is. After graduating, I didn't find a job immediately, but rather took all the exams I needed for my profession. After which, did some clinical trainings and tried applying for employment. Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy. The training I had undergone wasn't an assurance of my absorption in the institution. I still have to experience failures and rejections from employers. And every institution has their own training program before applying for employment. No wonder there are a lot of people from my profession sought to seek for a job not related to our careers. For instance, Sales Job in the business arena. Some of us finds it easier to get a job in the business area than the medical field, especially nowadays that you can easily apply online with the help of Sales Job Search.

No comments: