Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chit Chats About Working Abroad

As nurses, when we're in the stage of getting to know each other, most of the conversations will lead to taking up foreign exams and working abroad. Fortunately, I passed all the foreign exams required to take to work in the United States. And they were all asking me if I have an employer already. And yes I do. My employer is in New York and I had already had signed a contract with them. Currently, I'm waiting for my visa number and hopefully in the future I will be granted the visa and could work in New York. That would be a dream come true. And since I am pursuing my dream to work in NY, I think it is best for me to scan for any good New York accident lawyers that I could contact in case I needed one. Hopefully my New Yorker friends will help me with that.

No comments: